To promote academic exchanges among domestic and abroad scholars, the official languages of 2014 IEEE Chinese Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference(IEEE CGNCC2014) are Chinese and English, namely, the on-site exchanges and papers included in the proceedings of IEEE CGNCC2014 can be presented or written in Chinese or English. However, according to the new regulation of IEEE, only papers in English can be submitted to IEEE Conference Publication Operations, and will be further evaluated by IEEE. If they meet the requirement of IEEE, the papers will be included in IEEE Xplore, and then cited by EI Compendex. Hereby, IEEE CGNCC2014 declares as follow:
1. The languages for on-site exchanges and papers included in the proceedings of IEEE CGNCC2014 are Chinese and English;
2. Only papers in English will be submitted to IEEE, but the survey papers and papers without simulation results will not be submitted to IEEE;
3. The Author(s) is required to submit a written statement that the author(s) doesn’t engage in academic misconduct with the submitted paper(s).
4. All the papers must be edited in IEEE Template, and the papers that don’t meet the requirement will NOT be included in IEEE Xplore.
5. The conference will recommend about 10 papers in English to SCI-E journals for possible publication,but the final decision is concluded by the SCI journals.
6. IEEE CGNCC2014 will eliminate 'No Shows'. At least one author of the accepted paper MUST attend the conference to present the paper. If none of the authors could attend, please ensure that someone else will present the paper on your behalf. Therefore, ther papers not presented at the conference will not be listed in IEEE Xplore and thus not be indexed by EI Compendex.
The 2014 IEEE Chinese Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference(IEEE CGNCC2014)